Saturday, July 17, 2010

Next start


MY FCUK@#G AUTOBIOGRAPHY.... Well don't worry this isn't the end of my good life and a fcuk@#g start, it's jut the title of my next Manuscript.
I would like to say as my subtitle says: Everything screwed is not fcuk#d.
The story contains 11 chapters , 2 poems and few letters.
I hope you people will like it and appreciate my fcuk@#g autobiography..
For this story I would like to acknowledge:
Thank to all the ladies who helped me all the way with the sweet memories and specially to that lady who introduce me to my true love knowing that if I’ll get what I desire I’ll leave her and I am still under the pile of her sacrifices…

To the feeling called Luv and to some broken hearts …



12 comments:

sivakshi said...

eager for this thing... name sounds quite interesting

ruchika said...

something interesting yet to come

ravi said...

cigarette smoking is injurious to health

sneh said...

hiiiiiiiii.......nice so far....want to knw about story

Viven said...

seems to be a dirty one......

Miiiiinu said...

quiet interesting

niks said...

Well this is the second part and it will take time to be in stores.......
But "my love never faked..." is also interesting
Avail at market from 1st sept....

Rajesh said...

life is like this only....

Anonymous said...

is this thing out

payal said...

when its comming

namita said...

any final date for this novel..

sanchit, mp said...

is it related to you my love never faked