Monday, October 10, 2011

Heart mends much needed



So we are talking about here a very talented writer, as I see a zeal in her writing and she writes really different(you can notice it by her work)!

I thanks; Sneha, for writing this piece for my blog.


Sneha Kedar is a published author of the book titled "Entrapped" and she owns a blog too.
CLICK HERE
(Please click here to visit her blog.)





                                                    SNEHA                                 COVER OF HER BOOK 

The other day, my friend and I were discussing about “Heartbreaks”. Yeah, you read it right – The Heartbreaks. Apparently wherever I move my gaze, I see heartbreaks. The hearts which Cupid brought together are now breaking (in most of cases). Is Cupid’s arrow’s charm fading?
“I think by 2015, dictionary will have another synonym for love – ‘heartbreak’,” my friend quipped.
I don’t know whether my friend’s prophecy will come true or not, but I sure want to make a request to Cupid.  So, here is my short and sweet letter to the famous love god “Cupid”.

Dear Cupid,
I can’t see my friends (Sudeep Nagarkar, Nikhil Mahajan) crying in pain. I won’t be able to handle my heartbreak any time in my life.  If not eternity, please mend everyone’s hearts for lifetime at least. Do it before we all start saying – Cupid is Stupid.
Yours truly,
A target at whom your arrow may hit soon ;)

So, I guess this letter shall make a difference, if any, and soon all the broken hearts will start mending. Amen!

I would like to mention here that Sudeep Nagarkar is a writer of bestselling novel "Few Things Left Unsaid" and a very good friend of mine. His novel is based on his true life; from search of Riya to a National bestseller and the search still goes on...


No comments: