Monday, December 6, 2010

~Confession~

Now since it’s been a year I am torn apart and left alone,
There are many questions which are repeatedly asked by many people....
Yet to be answered but this silence is like a good answer and yes there are 

Some things better to be left undone....

A confession for my readers …
"The last poem' in my novel "my love never faked…" is really my last poem and was gifted to my girl on my breakup...
I really mean my words.. Yes truly it was my last poem and since then I had stopped writing poems...
All poems which you read and are going to read in my forthcoming novels are written long back by for her... stored.. Gifted... they all are close to my heart…
To end this note I would like to share one of my short hindi poem with you:
“DUKH”
Teri ankhon ke moti abhi bhi sambhaal rakhe hain,
Teri yaadon se aj bhi aksar mil liya karte hain,
Kaafir na samajhna mujhe e- dost,
Dukh mujhe bhi hai tere jaane ka,
Fark itna hai in ankhoon ko nahi ata hai ,
Ansuon se jataane ka….

And now after a year when I see back:

When it comes to me I never quit
I live, love and lost
But this end I never met...
She said I never cared..
But I say….
 "I care for myself"...

No comments: